The Osceola County Softball Complex is a softball complex located in Kissimmee, Florida. The facility has five (5) softball fields that can be used to host a variety of events. The facility hosts fast pitch softball, slow pitch softball, and youth baseball events. The facility also puts on three adult slow pitch league seasons for the surrounding citizens to participate in at the complex. The complex was built in 1996 and is home to 20+ different USSSA events each year, which include a variety of world, national, and state tournaments.
The Osceola County Softball Complex was also the nominated and awared the USSSA 2005 Complex of the Year Award. The complex also includes (8) batting cage machines, set up for either baseball, fast-pitch softball, and slow pitch softball.
On behalf of the Osceola County Softball Complex, we would like to thank you for visiting our complex. We hope that not only do you enjoy your time at our facility, but also enjoy your visit to Osceola County. In order to keep our complex nice; we need help from you with the following:
- No hitting or pitching from any grass areas.
- No hitting into the fences.
- No glass containers, alcohol, food, candy or beverages can be brought into the complex.
- Teams are allowed to bring in drinks in bulk form (5 gallons or bigger) and/or fruit for teams only. Each team will be given ONE cooler tag. This tag must be attached to the cooler and brought in with the team. This cooler may not exceed 32 quarts. The contents are for team members only. Tournaments Only.
- No pets allowed inside the park.
- No standing on park benches or other foreign objects such as tables, step ladders, chairs or other items that can pose harm to themselves or those around them.
- No smoking on the fields, in the buildings or in the dugouts.
- All carry-in containers are subject to inspection.